Complaint Review: Geveva Watch

• Reported By: David Schaaf — Olympia Washington United States of America
Geveva Watch
unknown Internet United States of America

Geveva Watch support@mygenevawatch.com internet Internet

I completed a survey and was offered a geneva watch for the cost of shipping and handling of $5.99. My credit card was charged $88.99. When I call the number for this charge they can not give me their company address or phone number but want me to e-mail their company at support@mygenevawatch.com for a refund. I have had no response to my request for refund. I am notifying my credit card company reporting fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geveva-Watch/internet/Geveva-Watch-supportmygenevawatchcom-internet-Internet-578847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geveva Watch