meat

• Reported By:Corning California
Ggw
, California U.S.A.

Ggw Video dishonest fraudulent ripoff billing deceptive company California USA

I ordered their 2 videos for $9.99, I repeatedly told them that I wanted nothing more than those 2 videos, not only did they send another video, but they billed my visa check card, which is actually a debit card, not knowing this was being charged to my account, I had 2 other transactions bounce, costing me an additional $50 in bounce charges.

I did send them an e-mail letting them know that if they did not resolve the matter without my bank having to file a dispute that I would spend all of my time letting everyone on the internet know what their bad business practices are via chat rooms and game rooms referring everyone to sites like this one, vowing to cost them a lot more than they got me for, if we all send them an e-mail letting them know that we will seek our revenge in this manner, maybe they will decide to try and make us happy, and stop their deceptive business practices.

Martha
Corning, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2003 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ggw/California/Ggw-Video-dishonest-fraudulent-ripoff-billing-deceptive-company-California-USA-59748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ggw