Complaint Review: Ghettosoft Media

• Updated: Mon, May 26, 2003

• Reported By:Oxford Connecticut
Ghettosoft Media
Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Ghettosoft Media Obtained my account information and stole funds from my account ripoff Wilmington Delaware

When checking on my account on 4/14/03, I noticed that an $89.00 check, which did not match my check number series had been withdrawn from my account. When I called my bank, I was told that they also could not identify the check information and I would have to wait for my statement which was about to cutoff in 2 days and I would have the physical check in my statement.

When I received my statement, there was a computer generated check in the amount of $89.00 payable to Ghettosoft Media. There was also a "Customer Service" number on the check which I have been attempting call but all you get is a recording telling you that there hours are 10am to 2pm and then 2:30pm to 5pm (real customer service friendly hours!) and that they are experiencing a high amount of calls to please call back. No matter what time I call within those times I get the same recording (that's real customer service!!).

I have filed affidavits with my bank and am in the process of trying to get my money back. I now have to also go through the trouble of closing my account and open a new one and hope that they don't get that information too like they got this one.

Monalisa
Oxford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2003 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ghettosoft-Media/Wilmington-Delaware/Ghettosoft-Media-Obtained-my-account-information-and-stole-funds-from-my-account-ripoff-Wi-58386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ghettosoft Media