criticism

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Neilmpd1188 — Chester New York
Ghp group inc
6440 w Howard st Miles, Illinois USA

Ghp group inc Pleasant hearth pellet stove Ghp group Company sold a product which malfunctioned and caught fire, causing damage to home and everything inside. Miles Illinois

The company sent a pleasant hearth pellet stove, two weeks after the electrical caught fire causing damage to my house and smoke damage to eceryrhing inside.  I lost a lot of my child's clothing from smoke damage,

I called e company and told them thst I have no heat because this was my only source of heat, I told he, I had a toddler and no heat. They did not care. They referred me to a lawyer, fowler law group. I had to deal with a lawyer over a broken pellet stove which caught my house on fire. These lawyers did not care thst I was left within no heat and clothes for my child. Eh made me wait a month to have an inurance adjsiter, then after adjuster types report and says thst the pellet stove wa garbage they wanted someone else to look at it. They kept shopping for insurance adjusters for someone to write a report I their favor. I told the fowler law grout thst I was fed up and nobody is coming to see the stove . They already had. Someone come look at it. They said sorry nothing we can do for you and hung up the phone.

Ghp group sells pellet stoves at lowes home improvement, they are such garbage and the company is garbage to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ghp-group-inc/Miles-Illinois-60714/Ghp-group-inc-Pleasant-hearth-pellet-stove-Ghp-group-Company-sold-a-product-which-malfun-1130800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ghp group inc