Complaint Review: Gianluca Savini

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: Ursula — Old Bridge New Jersey
Gianluca Savini
2 Belmore Close Cambridge, Other United Kingdom

Gianluca Savini gsonlineshop GS Online Shop Gianluca Savini of eBay store gsonlineshop sells dildos, other sex toys, and asked a senior citizen to review them. Cambridge Cambridgeshire

*Author of original report: Gianluca Savini changed his eBay store URL

Gianluca Savini sells vulgar, kinky electronic sex toys as a side business to the one he operates from his eBay store GS Online Shop, under the eBay user ID gsonlineshop.

Frightening devices such as enormous, bulbous dildos with probing mechanical tips and items designed for insertion in the rectum are among the distasteful merchandise this weirdo Savini ships out from his address at 2 Belmore Close, Cambridge CB4 3NN, United Kingdom.

I originally bought an Omron blood-pressure monitor from Savini through his eBay store GS Online Shop. I really needed to use that monitor after receiving his shocking communication about my "purchase of the 12-inch Whopper dildo and the Diddly Keyster Tickler" from his stock of devices not on display at http://stores. [continued below]....

.....ebay.com/gs-online-shop.

Gianluca Savini invited me to "share my experience with the Whopper dildo" by calling him at +44-0774-8234741 or +44-07919024917. I was astounded! I'm 83 years old and had to take a Valium to settle my fragile nerves. If I'd ever bought one of Savini's "Whoppers", that would have seen me off for good!

I'm dang positive I won't be calling this degenerate! And I sure won't be sending any dildo feedback to his gmail address either!

Take the advice of this ol' gal: Don't buy from Gianluca Savini at http://stores.ebay.com/gs-online-shop unless you want to have a chat about 12-inch dildos!

Phew! Now I need some time in my rocking chair and another Valium.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gianluca-Savini/Cambridge-Other-CB4-3NN/Gianluca-Savini-gsonlineshop-GS-Online-Shop-Gianluca-Savini-of-eBay-store-gsonlineshop-se-1125752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gianluca Savini

Gianluca Savini changed his eBay store URL

AUTHOR: Ursula - ()

That danged sex-toy merchant ain't foolin' me. I can see Savini's eBay store up and running at http://stores.ebay.com/geasale/

Now y'all be careful you don't get a dildo from Savini.