reflects

• Submitted: Tue, December 19, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 19, 2006

• Reported By:Gravois Mills Missouri
Gianni Filachi
Mt. Vernon, Missouri U.S.A.

Gianni Filachi wouldn't take my gelding in to finish training for the week he owed us. Mt. Vernon Missouri

Gianni Filachi of Mt. Vernon, Missouri is an from Italy, been in the USA for 14 years. He had my gelding for nearly 60 days, but due to Missouri State Fair show, I had to have him the last week he was to be there. Gianni told my friend Dona, whom picked my gelding up for me to bring to the fair, said bring him back the last week he owes for the training.

My husband called on last Thursday, December 14th, and Gianni said he won't take him back, he damaged buckets his stall, etc... He never told Dona or us anything like that, and my gelding was one to do any damage in the stall. He went as far as saying Lightning was charging at him.

Lightning was sent to him due to charging and attacking me (Donna Evans), otherwise he'd of not been sent to him. So seems from the start things were off with him and my gelding. Horses aren't stupid, and if they feel bad vibes, which is obvious what happened, he just couldn't handle my gelding.

He won't send me money back that he owes me for the week. I feel he is being dishonest with his clients, and being I'm one of the victims of this so called trainer, makes me wonder if he's registered with the Better Business Bureau.

Anyways, this is a trainer that shouldn't be allowed to train horses, being he's not honest with his clients.

Donna
Gravois Mills, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2006 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gianni-Filachi/Mt-Vernon-Missouri/Gianni-Filachi-wouldnt-take-my-gelding-in-to-finish-training-for-the-week-he-owed-us-Mt-226350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gianni Filachi