receives

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: binary888 — Cottonwood Arizona
Giant-Investment
Brucknerweg 35 9213 Hauptwil-Gottshaus, Switzerlan Internet USA

Giant-Investment Ripped Off Brucknerweg 35 9213 Hauptwil-Gottshaus, Switzerlan Internet

Using Liberty Reserve, I invested $250 at http://www.giant-investment.com/invest.html on 5-23-13.

I was not paid, so, I wrote to their administrator (admin@giant-investment.com) and received the following response:

"Hi sir,

Our Test plan $250 - $4999 was closed on May 1st 2013 If you still deposit Less than $5000,It doesn't matter.

You will not lose your first deposit, It is holding in our system. You just need to make another deposit , we will add two deposits for you.

Make sure your total deposit more than $5000, Your plan will start immediately when your total deposit reach $5000 you will be paid on time."

The TEST plan I invested in has been inactive for 3 weeks; Hence, that option should not even be listed. Listing what is not available constitutes FRAUD!!!

Then, to compound their stupidity the tell me that in order to salvage the $250 I have already invested, I need to use their standard plan which would require me to deposit another $4750 which I simply do not have.  They add insult to injury!!

Avoid them like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giant-Investment/internet/Giant-Investment-Ripped-Off-Brucknerweg-35-9213-Hauptwil-Gottshaus-Switzerlan-Internet-1053991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giant-Investment