Complaint Review: Giavoni Skincare

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Biloxi Mississippi United States of America
Giavoni Skincare
2520 N McMullen Booth Rd Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Giavoni Skincare Charged my credit card after I had cancelled the order. Never told me I had to send the product back. Clearwater, Florida

I did a "free tiral" of Giavoni ordered on the 9th of December 2013. I called the 14th of December to cancel the order after reading scam reports on them. I spoke with Angie at the time and told her to cancel my order. Not once in the conversation did she tell me when the package finally arrived that I had to send the product back in order not to be charged for it. There was not one word in the "free" offer that I had to send it back or my credit card would be charged. The only mention was if I didn't cancel within the first two weeks, my credit card would be charged and future shipments sent to me. Now that my card has been charged, I'm going to have to go through the process of trying to get my money back. I even had one of the "representatives" hang up on me. Really professional, huh?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giavoni-Skincare/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Giavoni-Skincare-Charged-my-credit-card-after-I-had-cancelled-the-order-Never-told-me-I-999289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giavoni Skincare