Complaint Review: Giavonie Skin Care

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Batavia, Illinois — Batavia Illinois United States of America
Giavonie Skin Care
2520 N McMullen Booth Road Suite B-311 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Giavonie Skin Care ~ Fraud ~ Never received product, continue to charge my card ~ Clearwater, Florida

I too ordered the trial of Giavonie Skin Care.  My credit card was promptly charged the shipping and handling of $ 4.95.

I never received the product.  Eleven days later my credit card was charged another $89.90.  I still have not received any product.

I reported fraud to my bank. Chase Bank is investigating.

The customer service phone number for Giavonie 1-800-511-6609 would keep me on hold for about 5 or 10 minutes then hang up on me without ever being able to speak with someone or leave a message.

I have emailed the company and have not heard anything back yet.

My bank had to cancel my card and reissue a new one.  In addition to all the wasted time I've spent trying to clear this up, now I also need to contact the legitimate companies that I have set up for an auto deduction on my account and give them the correct new bank information once I receive my new card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giavonie-Skin-Care/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Giavonie-Skin-Care-Fraud-Never-received-product-continue-to-charge-my-card-Clearwa-992661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giavonie Skin Care