Complaint Review: Giavonie Skincare

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Peoria Illinois United States of America
Giavonie Skincare
2520 N. McMullen Booth Rd.Suite B-311 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Giavonie Skincare Free Trial is not so! Credit card charged $89.90! Clearwater, Florida

I ordered a trial of Giavonie Skincare from Internet advertisement. I received the product ( full sizes) & was surprised. My next surprise was that my credit card was charged $89.90. When I called today I was told that I would have to return the product (at my expense) in order to get the charge refunded. I think this is fraud as there is no "Free Trial". When talking with the customer rep, I asked where is the free trial. He kept repeating that I would have to follow email instructions to get my $89.90 returned.

What does the "FreeTrial" advertised include? I would like to know. I don't think I should have to pay return shipping for products falsely advertised. Is this their policy? If so, it is wrong

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giavonie-Skincare/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Giavonie-Skincare-Free-Trial-is-not-so-Credit-card-charged-8990-Clearwater-Florida-1005057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giavonie Skincare