Complaint Review: Giavonie Skincare

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Lasachub — Long Island New York United States of America
Giavonie Skincare
2520 N McMullen Booth Rd Suite B-311 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Giavonie Skincare This company is a rip off. I called & cancel before the trial date but they didnt tell me I had to send back the trial product and got charged $89.90. I called to dispute these charges & there custome Clearwater Florida

I order a trial product and was not happy with the product. I called & cancel any further shipments. I was not told that I had to send back the trial product or be charged $89.90 If I had known that I would have sent back the products.
I called & spoke to Caitlin who over talked me and was rude. As a company I thought you should try to satisfy a customer.
This company is a rip off buyer beware. The product does not work.

Sue
Long Island New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giavonie-Skincare/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Giavonie-Skincare-This-company-is-a-rip-off-I-called-cancel-before-the-trial-date-but-967988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giavonie Skincare