Complaint Review: Giavonie

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Audra — Spokane Washington United States of America
Giavonie
2520 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Clearwater,FL 33761 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Giavonie I have been charged 3 times for $89.90 & only recieved 1 product. Returned as they specified 2 shipments at my cost and have yet to be credited. I again was charged another fee w/o any product being d Clearwater, Florida

I purcahsed Giavonie Skincare on a $4.95 trial offer. I recieved a second shipment wich I returned to sendor and I called to cancel automatic shipments. I again recieved another shipment and called them to see if they recieved  my first one back. They confirmed it's return and told me to send next one back by mail in seperate box. I did this. I still had not seen a credit for either return and called to confirm again on both returns. They recieved both and said that I would have a credit to my  acct. by the 11th of that month. I have yet to have a credit for either one and then agian I was charged for another shipment I never recieved. After numerous calls, I have yet been credited. This has been going on for over a year and a half. I have turned them in to the BBB!!!  They owe me over $270.00!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giavonie/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Giavonie-I-have-been-charged-3-times-for-8990-only-recieved-1-product-Returned-as-th-1011108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giavonie