• Report: #992028

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Rhonda S Stephens — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
Giavonie
2520 N. McMullen Road Suite B-311 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Giavonie Ordered the trial supply of skincare and before i even received the product that automatically taken out $ 89.90 . Don't even know if i can use this product Clearwater, Florida

I ordered a trial supply of skincare from Giavonie on 12-21-12 and have never received the product . My bank alerted me on 1-5-12 of a overdrawn debit of $89.90. Upon checking my account Giavonie had taken that amount from my account and I haven gotten the product . I notified the company and they said I would receive the product on Monday and that the 12 day trial had ended. I explained to the person how could they take that out of my account when i had never received it . They stated that the trial was over the as of yesterday and for me to get a refund i had to wait until i got the product and then when they received it back they would do a credit . I want my money refunded I have not received this product and because of this incident it has cost me alot of money due to the fact i was not expecting this debt . I feel like this company is a SCAM , this free trial has cost me $ 4.95 for the shipping and a amount of $89.90 that was taken before i received the product and all the fees that is going to cost me due to insufficient funds . This company lies to consumers they will not listen to you or even try to make things right I want justice done to this company because everyone works very hard for there money to be ripoff off by people like this and most of all they should hire people that can speak a little english so you can understand them !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giavonie/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Giavonie-Ordered-the-trial-supply-of-skincare-and-before-i-even-received-the-product-that-992028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giavonie