Complaint Review: Giavonie

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: MadMomma — Preston Minnesota United States of America
2520 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Internet United States of America

Giavonie Unsuspecting charges for trial, Internet

Be aware of another type of rip-off. This kind uses again the small print at the end of any offer to get you to try a product in a tiny time period and if you don't return it, you will be charged the whole amount and in my case $89.90. I unfortunately hadn't had time to try this product. I had opened the package to see what it was and that's all. When I got my bank statement, I had been charged for another shipment already which I planned on sending back since I thought it was a mistake. I had another charge of $89.90.  I know darned well that this company like many others know that a person will let this happen and yippee, they make their money.  I messed up yes, but these people know most will let this happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giavonie/internet/Giavonie-Unsuspecting-charges-for-trial-Internet-960476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giavonie