Complaint Review: Gibson Trust Financial

• Submitted: Tue, December 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2002

• Reported By:Holbrook New York
Gibson Trust Financial
4081 North Federal Highway, Suite 110A, Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust Financial Goldstar Financial ripoff, consumer rip-off fraud, hiding from me, no answers or responses about non-payments Pompano Beach Florida

Just a warning. I signed with Gibson Trust and for the most part, they have paid the bills. BUT! We were told 100% ofthe bills were to be paid. Not 80%, which is about the rate.

Never a statement telling me what was paid and when. So I get statements regarding a Student Loan that I paid Gibson Trust to pay saying it was never paid.

I would then have to repay the loan payment and Gibson Trust would take no responsibility. Once they told that the address got screwed up and that was why.

The address was the same for over 2 years and never changed. So 7 times so far in 2+ years I had to shell out an additional $310 each to cover their non-payment. I never before missed a payment or had bad credit until now.

I used them to simply consolidate, not to rescue me from myself. Now I must rescue myself from them. I filed with the BBB about a year ago. Now I recieved my payment back in the mail saying they have moved and not left a forwarding address.

Great! Now what? I am never paying them a cent again and will go back to paying my bills by myself. Maybe then they will return my calls and emails. Advice? Yeah. Stay away from what seems to be a crooked business in general.

Keith
Holbrook, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2002 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust-Financial/Pompano-Beach-Florida/Gibson-Trust-Financial-Goldstar-Financial-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-hiding-from-me-36912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust Financial