Complaint Review: Gibson Trust, Goldstar Financial Systems

• Submitted: Mon, December 09, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 09, 2002

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Gibson Trust, Goldstar Financial Systems
4081 N. Federal Highway, Suite 110A Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust AKA Goldstar Financial Systems Has Taken Our $ & Ruined Our Credit, Let's Get Together and File Suit Either Individually or Class Action Pampano Beach Florida

I have been an unhappy client of theirs for over 3 years. To summarize the many grievances (that are fully documented)that I have with them:

1.) They took over 6 months to secure contracts with my creditors (imagine the fees),

2.) They always paid my creditors late,

3.) They were very hard to reach via phone, fax, or email (and now they are completely unreachable),

4.) Now they have my deposit money and over 2 months of payments that were not disbursed to my creditors,

5.) Ultimately they ruined my credit, which was perfect before (I had only wanted to consolidate my cards to save money),

6.) They are now under investigation with the State of Florida and I have a feeling that they might seek bankruptcy protection.

Let us get organized and seek legal action against them. Whether individually or as a class action suit, it would serve all of us to work together with one or a team of attorneys. We need to do this NOW before they seek bankruptcy protection! Please contact me. I will not release your identity to any attorneys.

Beth
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2002 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust-Goldstar-Financial-Systems/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-AKA-Goldstar-Financial-Systems-Has-Taken-Our-Ruined-Our-Credit-Lets-Get-37641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust, Goldstar Financial Systems