Complaint Review: Gibson Trust, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, November 29, 2002

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Gibson Trust, Inc.
4081 N. Federal Highway, Suite110A , Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust, Inc. stealing your money a rip off consumer scam

*Consumer Comment: YES THEY ARE RIP OFFS

We signed up for debt consolidation/management services to get ourselves out of debt. This compnay put us further in debt by over $2,500.00 because they did not pay our creditors on time with the money they withdrew from our checking account that was to be used to pay our creditors.

They will not respond to your concerns that creditors are not being paid and you can not reach them on the phone unless you have all day to try and stay on hold and your lucky if you get through and then you will most likely be told that someone will return your call and you will never hear from them. Forget about e-mailing them your concerns.

They will not respond to your e-mails,either. What they will do is be there for you when your in the process of signing a contract with them and once they start getting your money LOOK OUT!!! Your in trouble NOW!!! You will find out that your creditors are not being paid and if they do pay them, The payment will be late,causing more charges to your account.

Then when you finally figure out that your in trouble and quit allowing them to withdraw money from your checking account, Its too late. We had to close our account at the bank to keep them from getting our money. We quit with their services and they would not refund our first initial payment of $1,150.00.

This payment was suppose to be returned to us upon completion of paying off our creditors,using their services to pay them off. However, This company makes it impossible for the customer to complete their services because of their NON PAYMENT= NON PERFORMANCE, LACK OF CONTACT WITH THE CUSTOMER WHEN THE CUSTOMER HAS CONCERNS, NO RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER CONCERNS,ECT....

When you have no choice but to discontinue, they keep your money. I equal this practice to stealing from people. Do Not USE THEIR SERVICE. I WILL DO EVERTHING I CAN TO KEEP ANYONE ELSE FROM BEING THEIR VICTIM!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Gibson Trust

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust-Inc/Florida/Gibson-Trust-Inc-stealing-your-money-a-rip-off-consumer-scam-5478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust, Inc.

AUTHOR: Avril - ()

I most certainly agree with you. I joined them in March after I was literally hounded by their representative Paula Albrecht and that was the biggest mistake I made. They have ruined my credit, it was bad enough before now there is no hope. Last month I got mad and withdrew my account, seems as though I did it just in time. I have made several calls within recent days, and no answer whatsoever, their emails dont work. I have sent faxes and to no avail. Now I am broke and they still havenot reimburesed my $627.00. How do we get these rascals? I was patiently waiting for the refund to help pay up some bills for the end of the year. LETS ROLL