- Report: #38331
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Gibson Trust, Inc.
Gibson Trust, Inc.4081 N. Federal Highway, Suite 110A Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.
Gibson Trust, Inc Formerly Goldstar financial hired to help with debt consolidation and have repeatedly screwed up payment with my creditors Pompano Beach Florida
Subj: Continued Poor Service from Gibson Trust - Urgent fix requested
Date: 12/9/2002 11:59:03 AM Hawaiian Standard Time
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Quality Assurance/Manager/Customer Service,
My name is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Client ID # XXXXX.
I'm not sure to whom I should address this, as long as the problem gets rectified.
I was contacted (yet again), from one of my creditors stating that they have not received payment and that a NEW PROPOSAL is needed. I've already sent them the amount to get my account current (something I should not have to do, if Gibson Trust, Inc. was doing the job that I hired it for) and they (Creditor) requested that I have you (Gibson Trust, Inc.) contact them about a NEW PROPOSAL.
I have tried over numerous occasions to do just that, both currently and in the past. I have YET to receive any sort of response (phone call, email, fax) for any of my correspondences. NOT ONE!! This evasion is making me seriously doubt the validity of your company and/or possible criminal intent toward myself and/or other clients. I've already built up a stack of correspondences in a file against Gibson Trust, Inc.
Today, every time I call, I get a message that all your circuits are busy. Are that many of your clients so unhappy that they're all calling and completely taking up your phone circuits?.. I've also tried to leave a message with the quality assurance manager (I believe it is ext 124) but was unable to because the voice mailbox was full. Again, does not look good for your company.
All I am asking for is:
1. Someone please contact my Creditor (XXXXXX) with a new proposal. Please
verify for BOTH of my XXXXX accounts (Mastercard and Visa)
Call 1-800-XXX-XXXX. Please coordinate payment dates with them so as not to
make late payments.
2. Setup so that my ACH is taken out on the 11th of every month. If the 11th falls on a weekend, then the next business day. Currently, I've had it taken out from as early as the 8th to as late as the 20th. This is not acceptable. I know that I had a dishonored payment (again on the 20th) and I apologize, and I immediately sent a money order to rectify this.
3. Since the last time I contacted Gibson Trust, I've received only one monthly payment report/statement by email. Could you please send them to me through the mail?
4. Please... PLEASE... have someone (preferably the manager) contact me when the above requests are complete.. especially the new proposal! My phone # is:
I would appreciate a phone call or an email one way or the other by 12/13/02.
Client ID# XXXXX
I've tried over numerous occasions to email this to them but all have been returned. I've also faxed this letter. But, as usual, have received no reply whatsoever. Something seriously needs to be done, I've been unable to contact them and my credit is suffering in the meantime!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2002 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust-Inc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-Inc-Formerly-Goldstar-financial-hired-to-help-with-debt-consolidation-and-ha-38331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.