Complaint Review: Gibson Trust Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2002

• Reported By:deer park N.Y.
Gibson Trust Inc.
4081 N. Federal Highway Suite 110a Pompano Beach FL. 33064 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust Inc. Gibson Untrustworthy Trust the business that doesn't give a dam Pompano Beach Florida

I started out with Gibson Trust over a year ago.I talked to a woman named Lisa Colbert.She sounded like a nice person.I set up the account with lisa.I sent in my fist payment.she told me not to worry about the late fees on my credit card statements because it takes some time to set the account up with my creditors.I took her advice like a jerk.There were past due fees on my credit card statements for the next three months. Me and my wife have an emergency credit card tat we keep.all of the sudden my apr rate went from nine persent to twenty five percent.we checked our credit report and found a ninety day deliquency fromthe credit cards that we have with gibson trust.I called my creditors and they told me that because of the none payments that my rates would have to increased due to a poor credit rating.I called gibson trust and tried to talk to lisa colbert but she would not return my calls.I tried to talk to other credit counselors but they were rude and would not return my calls.Then I talked with a supervisor named William.He told me that the reason that my payment were past due was because my first payment was part of my cash back reward that I Get back when I complete the program and I was supposed to make two payments when I started the program.What a scam.Finally about a week later they mananged to get my payments up to date but they destroyed my credit rating and they wouln not pay the past due fees on my cards in the program. Since that time every two or three months they keep making late payments.when I call them to remind them to pay my creditors they tell me that the payments were sent out and must of got lost in the mail.Then they allways start moving my credit card due dates around as an excuse thatmy bank withdrawel date is too close to my payment dates.according to gibson trust it takes twentyto twenty five days for my creditors to recieve a payment and they refuse to make electronic payments which my creditors offer for free.Do you think that they are floating the payments? The last straw happened in febuary.They did not pay my creditors on time again.I called them up to remind them to make the payments.They paid my creditors ,but they told me that I was responsible for the late fees because they are not responsible for lost mail. once again tey changed my payment due dates so they would have an excuse for the late payments.Last of all this month my creditors were not paid again.Their excuse this time is that there is a "glitch in the mailing system".I got them to pay one of my creditors but William at "gibson untrustworthy trust" keeps promising that he is going to take care of the problem but he can never reach my creditor because he says that the collections dept is never open.I Think Gibson trust is the worst debt management company in the world. They hold on to our money for as long as they can to make interest off our money and make late payments to the creditors so they can destroy our credit and never complete the program.Iam going to call the attorney generals office in new york and florida about this company .I have also contacted my attorney.Lets put this crooked company out of commission before they destroy more lives.

deer park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust-Inc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-Inc-Gibson-Untrustworthy-Trust-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-Pompa-17258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust Inc.