Complaint Review: Gibson Trust Inc

• Submitted: Mon, December 16, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 16, 2002

• Reported By:Midlothian Texas
Gibson Trust Inc
4081 N. Federal Hwy. Suite 110A Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust Inc ripoff Thieves! Pompano Beach Florida

Well, I guess I'm just another person in the long list of victims. I have used Gibson Trust for the past year and a half and I am still in the same amount of debt, due to late charges and fees. I never missed a payment to Gibson Trust and because I was busy and have moved 3 times in the past year, I didn't keep up with all my statements.

Only when I couldn't remember their website and put their name in my search engine did I learn about their dealings. I have now looked over all my statements and have seen that they did not always pay my creditors. In September I sent two payments at once and neither of those were dispersed out.

I am out of thousands of dollars and will comply with any attempt to bring justice to these scumbags! Other than filing with the BBB and with the small claims court and calling the Attorny Gen., is there anything else I should do? I want my money back and these people to be exposed!!!

Midlothian, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2002 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust-Inc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-Inc-ripoff-Thieves-Pompano-Beach-Florida-38440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust Inc