Complaint Review: Gibson Trust Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 12, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 12, 2002

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Gibson Trust Inc.
4081 N. Federal Hwy Suite #110A Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-700-6812
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Gibson Trust Victimized many Consumers Pompano Beach Florida

I have been with Gibson Trust Inc. for about 2yrs. I found it unusally for the company to stop sending me confirmations of payment by email. So, one day I deceided to give them a call. But the telephone just was so busy all day. So I went to the website, huh! no such luck. I website is no longer avaliable. So I went searching onto the internet for more information. Now look where I ended up at HERE. Getting the really information about the scammers!

And the funny thing is, that I ran my credit report. And the credit cards that were suppose to be being payoff. Turn out that both our charged off as bad debts on my credit report. Which will be on my credit report for 7 yrs. And I was told by GIBSON TRUST that it wouldn't go against my credit. Now here I am out of aobut $1500.00 dollars. Whom ever decide to do Class Action Law Suit please include me in. Let's get those busters!!!

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2002 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust-Inc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-Victimized-many-Consumers-Pompano-Beach-Florida-37995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust Inc.