Complaint Review: Gibson Trust, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 23, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 23, 2002

• Reported By:AUSTIN Texas
Gibson Trust, Inc.
4081 N. Federal Highway Suite 110A Nationwide U.S.A.

Gibson Trust Inc ripoff fraud Florida Nationwide

Well, I feel in the same way like everybody else. I look Gibson trust as a window for my case. I was little behind on my payments, but I was try to clean my credit. And my sorprise was when I star recived calls from my creditors telling me they never accept Gibson Trust DEAL.

I call them right away andthey told me no to worry abou it, they will take care. Next month was the same situation, I call them again they told me the same history. I ask for Paula how was the person I talk on the begining of this.

Well they own me $500.00 Dlls. cause they tolde me they going to give me back when I pay off, but I feel they shoul payme, cause they own me more because they kill y credit, now is terrible. Also I like to know if we can recover the money and they can give us a letter to explain this to the creditors.
Thanks

Julieta
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2002 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust-Inc/nationwide/Gibson-Trust-Inc-ripoff-fraud-Florida-Nationwide-39078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust, Inc.