Complaint Review: Gibson Trust. Pompano

• Submitted: Tue, December 10, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 10, 2002

• Reported By:Spring Texas
Gibson Trust. Pompano
www.gibsontrust.org Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust ruined my credit Took my money and never paid my creditors on time. more debts now that before Pompano Beach Florida

My husband and I wanted to consolidate our credit card debts in one single monthly payment, so we decided to contact Gibson Trust and we started working with them over two years ago.

They never told us that they were going to keep the first payment as a fee. After I complained, I was told that we will get a refund when we finish the contract with them.
During these two years I had to call them so many times, most of them unsuccessfully because I didn't get to talk to anyone. Our creditors were calling every single month to tell us our payment was overdue.

Gibson Trust's answer was always the same: we will call them to fix the problem, or....we are sending a new proposal to them.

Only yesterday we knew we were in real and severe trouble with our creditors. We got letters from them asking us to pay a high amount of money. They have not gotten a payment from Gibson Trust in three months!!!
Is there any way to file a lawsuit against them? Please, let me know. My husband and I should have big black spots in our credit report, thanks to those thieves!!!!!

Ceci
Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2002 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust-Pompano/Pompano-Beach-Florida/Gibson-Trust-ruined-my-credit-Took-my-money-and-never-paid-my-creditors-on-time-more-debt-37857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust. Pompano