Complaint Review: Gibson Trust

• Submitted: Mon, November 18, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 18, 2002

• Reported By:Omaha NE
Gibson Trust
4081 N. Federal Hwy #110A Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust AKA Goldstar Financial ripoff consumer fraud fraudulent business deception victimized many consumers Pompano Beach Florida

My husband and I have been with this company for approximately two years. We started seeing problems about 8 months ago. We have experienced all of the issues outlined in many of the letters here. Missed payments, statements stating that all creditors were paid but were not, spending hours and hours trying to contact the company without any callbacks. Some of the 'counselors I spoke with include Brian, Matt, Reggie, Jose.

I have been trying to reach Gibson Trust for the last month as we wanted to lower our payment. I have been trying to fax information back to the company but there is no answer. I have an actual extension for a counselor but whenever I enter it I get the message "That is an invalid entry".

About 6 months back, I requested an audit of our account to try to determine where these missed payments went. I think I know, in their pocket. I currently have 4 creditors that I am paying to that are now 30-60 days behind. I'm just sick about this whole thing.

I would be more than happy to join with others for a class action suit against this company. I even tried calling some of the contact numbers listed in some of these e-mails to try to get some answers. Of course, in much the same light as Gibson Trust, no answer or 'No, I don't work for the company.'

Muriel
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2002 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-AKA-Goldstar-Financial-ripoff-consumer-fraud-fraudulent-business-deception-vi-35497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust