Complaint Review: Gibson Trust

• Submitted: Mon, November 18, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 18, 2002

• Reported By:brooklyn ny
Gibson Trust
4081 N Federal Hwy, suite 110a Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust ARE THEY GONE THE THIEVES Pompano Beach Florida

ARE THEY GONE. BECASUE THE WEBSITE IS DOWN, THE OHONES AREN'T WORKING, AND THE EMAILS ARE BOUNCING BACK.

They destroyed my credit rating. It took them from 4/01 - 11/01 to get my creditors to put me on the program. They never sent the agreements when they claimed to. All of that time i was still assessing late fees and getting collections calls because they advised me not to pay the creditors directly, whilc I coudn't afford to do anyway because I had sent payments to them.

They were paid on time every month. Did not pay creditors on time, missed payments for 7/02 and 10/02. Were not able to provide info as to missing payments. kept claiming they were sent and telling me there was nothing they could do.

Were late paying creditors several times including but not limited to; 7/01, 2/02, 6/02, 8/02. Did not return phone calls. Told me there was nothing they could do. Took months getting my creditors to put me on the program. Got me dropped from the program by my creditor because of late payments. incurred late fees. Were unresponsive to phone messages and emails. basically stole $1700 from me.

They owe me for 2 months of payments that were not received by my creditors ($581.00 each) and my initital month ($477.00) , plus any accrued late fees during that time period.

And what about my ruined credit rating and emotional stress???????

sara
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2002 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-ARE-THEY-GONE-THE-THIEVES-Pompano-Beach-Florida-35461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust