Complaint Review: Gibson Trust

• Submitted: Sun, December 22, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, December 22, 2002

• Reported By:Odessa Texas
Gibson Trust
4081 N. Federal Hwy. Suite 110A, Pompano Beach FL 33064 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust ripoff, thieves, deceptive practices, ruined credit rating, ignored repeated requests to contact me fraudulent ripoff business Pompano Beach Florida

I started with Gibson Trust August 29th 2000. Everything was fine until March 2001 when they stopped paying. I didn't pay attention to the fact that although Gibson Trust sent me statements saying they were paying, they weren't.

I talked to Bonita and she told me that she would have a supervisor call, which never happened. I called again and she said that she would have a manager call me; no one called again.

I sent a letter to Peter O'Toole and got no response. I kept trying to get them to respond since they did have my down payment and all of the payments since then. They have 6 months of my money plus my original deposit and so I am out quite a bit of money.

The strange thing about Gibson Trust is that they reported to all of the credit card companies that they were the CCCS. I don't know if that is legal or not, but the card companies said they had never heard of Gibson Trust.

Where do I go from here?

I continued contacting them until September, and then I switched to CCOA and they have been wonderful! The major credit card that I had told me that they were very reputable and I am very satisfied!

Odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2002 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-ripoff-thieves-deceptive-practices-ruined-credit-rating-ignored-repeated-38970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust