Complaint Review: Gibson Trust

• Submitted: Wed, December 18, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 18, 2002

• Reported By:Felton DE
Gibson Trust
1408 N. Federal Hwy Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust Do your Homework IMPORTANT INFORMATION corruption Pompano Beach Florida

I have been to the website gibsontrust.com and saw the post for bankruptcy, ok here is my question. Who runs 1st National Credit that is now going to handle people who are willing to convert from Gibson Trust to them.
Here is why I ask, a few weeks ago I had posted a warning that I was getting phone calls from 1st National Credit stating that they have intercepted thousands of e-mail complaining about GTI and they are willing to work out a deal to help me out of my situation.

OK----how is it possible to intercept my e-mails that I sent from my personal e-mail box to a specific person Mike K. I could understand one or two but thousands daily?????? Do your homework, it may just be another AKA for GTI to scam individuals who have already been scamed.

Here is some information that may help some of you. My credit is severly ruined by GTI and I almost lost my business because of them, I didn't know where to turn.

What I was able to do is contact every creditor that I had enrolled with GTI and explain to the situation and gave them this website, up until I enrolled with GTI I had good credit and was never reaged.

My creditors were nice enough to understand and they worked with me to do a minimum payment plan for three months and then reage all my accounts and bring them current after the three months are up which will be January of 2003.

This may be an option for alot of individuals with GTI. I am still persuing justic against GTI for the money that was stolen from me through the AG and the attorney handeling the bankruptsy case in florida. I hope this helps.

Tina
Felton, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2002 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust/Pompano-Beach-Florida/Gibson-Trust-Do-your-Homework-IMPORTANT-INFORMATION-corruption-Pompano-Beach-Florida-38610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust