Complaint Review: Gieco

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:RIndge New Hampshire
Gieco
300 Crosspoint Parkway Getzville, New York U.S.A.

Gieco They dont care about you or your family!! Getzville New York

Dec 08 an Ice storm hit NH and a tree feel on my truck, called in the claim and an adjuster came rather quickly. He went over the damage and talked me into making another claim on a dent I had previously had on the rear end. The adjuster then made the mistake of putting my truck down as having 72000 miles rather than the 136,000 I actully have, he then told me to have it taken to one of thier repair shops. It was there for over 2 months all the while I had to fight with them to keep the rental car they provided. I went to pick up my truck and it dosnt even drive anymore. Gieco then sends out the same adjuster who comes to the conclusion that the front axle that is basicly broken is not part of the tree hiting the truck and its up to me to have it fixed. Then of course they cancelled my rental and has left my family no transportation and a truck that has a brand new body but doesnt drive. I personally would not ever do business with these people again, they are in business to make money and sweep thier mistakes under the rug. You would probably be better off using a different company.

J.d.
RIndge, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gieco/Getzville-New-York-14068/Gieco-They-dont-care-about-you-or-your-family-Getzville-New-York-427406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gieco