Treaty

• Reported By: Joseph R — Austin Texas United States of America
Gift Card Rescue
8370 Court Avenue, Suite B1 Ellicott City, Maryland United States of America

Gift Card Rescue Abhorrent Customer Service Ellicott City, Maryland

This service is terrible. I sent in orders to sell them Target gift cards for 95% of their value. They left my orders "processing" for three weeks with no other communication. I had to contact THEM for you to make me verify that I purchased the gift cards legitimately. When I submitted my purchase receipts, they did not respond to me for another week. I contacted THEM again, at which point they finally told me that their "risk management team" was rejecting my order. After I placed my sell order but before they rejected it, the discount on buying Target gift cards dropped 2% to 5%. Clearly, they rejected my order because they now have a surplus of Target gift cards and wouldn't be able to sell my gift cards for a profit at the current price. Gift Card Rescue, you should be ASHAMED of your frivolousness in rejecting legitimate sell orders. You should be ASHAMED your lack of any proactive communication whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gift-Card-Rescue/Ellicott-City-Maryland-21043/Gift-Card-Rescue-Abhorrent-Customer-Service-Ellicott-City-Maryland-1010826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gift Card Rescue