Complaint Review: Gift Card Rescue

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Nick — Nashville Tennessee
Gift Card Rescue
8370 Court Avenue, Suite B1 Ellicott City, Maryland United States of America

Gift Card Rescue They offered me $800 plus dollars for Michaels Gift Cards, then said I was fraudulent! Ellicott City , Maryland

I entered online Michaels gift cards for a buy offer from creditcardrescue.com.  I was offered around $810 on March 14th.  I sent these 2 day USPS.  After they received the order, they emailed me 5 pages of legal info to fill out and send back.  Within the hour I filled out the request.  They were asking where did I obtain the cards, how long were in my pocession, did I have receipts, etc.  I had the second page of my receipt from Cardpool, where I purchased these July 2012.  They finally sent an email stating that these cards could not be accepted due to the fact that they might be obtained by fraudulent means! I'm not a thief!  After scanning and sending my original receipt, they are still not accepting these.  I don't think they have the money to pay me.  And they are also saying they are not responsible for these getting back to me and after 60 days I will be donating these back to them!  They are very unprofessional over the phone and they are not going to keep my $1300 worth of cards! Do not use these people at all! Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gift-Card-Rescue/Ellicott-City-Maryland-21043/Gift-Card-Rescue-They-offered-me-800-plus-dollars-for-Michaels-Gift-Cards-then-said-I-w-1038451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gift Card Rescue