Complaint Review: Gift Forte

• Reported By: Salsafina — Sacramento California United States of America
Gift Forte
http://www.giftsforte.com/ Internet United States of America

Gift Forte Very Deceptive Company Internet

For my daughters wedding I went searching for fans that I could have for the wedding since it was going to be an outdoor wedding in late August.

I ordered the fans, and received a receipt, showing that the money was taken out of my account, and that my ordered would be shipped.  This was on July 16, 2012.  Around July 30, 2012, I send an email informing Gift Forte that I have not received my order, and there was no way that I could track the order.  I received an apology from a James, I guess the company was The Gift Company, but their supplier Gift Forte, and that I would be receiving within a week.  A week later I still hadn't received anything and I began contacting them.  It didn't matter what time I contacted them I never got a live person.

The message on their voicemail said to contact their "live chat" online.  When you contact their "live chat" you don't get anyone, you get a message that says to leave a message and they will contact you (you can leave what time you want to be contacted) I always put right now.  But never got a response.

After a couple of weeks, I noticed that when you clicked on their "live chat" it took you to the website where you can sign up for live chat if you are a company.  Never got a call back.  I sent various emails and left messages on their live chat and never got a call back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gift-Forte/internet/Gift-Forte-Very-Deceptive-Company-Internet-939555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gift Forte