aroused

Complaint Review: Gift Tree

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Santa Barbara California U.S.A.
Gift Tree
1800 W. Fourth Plain Blvd., Suite 120B Vancouver, Washington United States of America

Gift Tree Bait and Switch Vancouver, Washington

*UPDATE Employee: GiftTree Response

The Gift Tree website shows gift baskets for order with beautiful pictures and descriptions. However, what I ordered was an Easter Basket with Chocolates, Candies, and 5 different kinds of fruit. The basket that was delivered was much less than that with only three fruits and no candy, chocolate or any kind of Easter treat. When I contacted them, they requested a picture of what was delivered. Of course, I was not there since I did not send it to myself. But the recipient said there was nothing as I described, just a couple of apples, bananas and oranges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gift-Tree/Vancouver-Washington-98660/Gift-Tree-Bait-and-Switch-Vancouver-Washington-866032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gift Tree

GiftTree Response

AUTHOR: Shawna - (USA)

Mary,

It sounds like this was a very frustrating experience for you, and I would feel greatly let down had this happened to me.

I have looked into this and noticed the basket you purchased (Gift #2371) contains fresh fruit and chocolates, no easter candies or theme. That being said, the design center did make a mistake and only included fruit in the delivery.

I want to apologize for the disappointment with the delivery.   We have been in contact via email and refunded you in full for this mistake.  I hope you'd be willing to give us another chance in the future.

Sara M.