Complaint Review: GiftBlooms.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: ripoff702 — Las Vegas Nevada USA
GiftBlooms.com

GiftBlooms.com JagmaLLC or Jagma Online Purchase MISLEADING & UNRESPONSIVE ** FRAUD ** Internet

On Friday 5/4/12 I placed an order to be delivered internationally to Guam on 5/14/2012 (the day after Mother's Day) I received an email from Kim indicating my delivery date will be Monday 5/7/12 and my initial date in which I selected did not somehow get processed in their system. FINE, so we agreed for 5/7/2012.

Monday, 5/7/12 came and went and NO delivery. I followed up with a phone call to 424)256-6644 but could not reach anyone. The voicemail recording indicated I was calling a google voice subscriber (ODD!!) so I decided to send an email. I never got a response via email either.

Tuesday, 5/8/12 I get an email from Dasco, explaining there had been a technical error in the delivery and I had to choose ANOTHER date to have the item delivered. I chose Wednesday 5/9/12, waited until the end of the day to follow up with the recipient but again NOTHING. I tried again to call the phone number for their customer support but again no answer.

Wednesday 5/9/12 through Friday 5/11/12 I continuously emailed and called and never could reach anyone. I tried calling from my office, a friends cell phone and my personal cell but still nothing!

In the end, Mother's Day came and went and still nothing! This entire process with Giftblooms has been a disaster and embarrassment!! I didn't want to think I was scammed, but when a merchant offering services does not respond to numerous requests via email or phone, I had to accept the fact that I had been scammed via an online vendor and Giftblooms was a fradulent! This was the first time I had used any online vendor to order flowers for family members overseas... this will definately be the last.

Thankfully Bank of America put a stop payment to their variuos entitiy names.

To those who have been a victim of this online vendor, I hope a resolution is near and they are put out of business indefinately!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GiftBloomscom/internet/GiftBloomscom-JagmaLLC-or-Jagma-Online-Purchase-MISLEADING-UNRESPONSIVE-FRAUD-Int-882599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GiftBlooms.com