Complaint Review: Giftblooms.com

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Gerard — Camberwell Other United Kingdom
Giftblooms.com

Giftblooms.com Order that has not been delivered! Internet

The order was made on the 11th of February 2013 to be delivered to Saudi Arabia on 14th of February 2013. The order was a set of roses in a vase for $86 and $9.59 for delivery charge and $2 for payment processing. A day after someone called me and emailed me to authorized another $15 more for delivery charge due to 'Valentine Season' but did not include more information. I then agreed to what the man asked me for my flowers to get delivered to its recipient on time. On the 14th of February, I kept emailing them asking for an update, but they keep saying that they are still waiting for the confirmation from their delivery department that the flowers have arrived to its destination. I waited until the end of the day, but still the recipient did not get the delivery. So I tried to contact them but they keep saying that it will get delivered on the 14th of February. I went on internet banking and they have indeed charged me $107.26.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giftbloomscom/internet/Giftbloomscom-Order-that-has-not-been-delivered-Internet-1016808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giftblooms.com