Complaint Review: Giftcardzen.com

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Sol — Downers Grove Illinois
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Giftcardzen.com Where's my refund????? Internet

I recently used giftcardzen.com to purchase $800.00 in Home Depot cards to complete my purchase for a home remodeling project. First let me state that I have used other site to purchase gift cards with NO problems.

My windows were to be delivered and installed on Monday, February 24,2014. On Saturday, February 22, 2014, I went to giftcardzen.com to purchase gift cards to cover my purchase. I received 3 emails in a matter of minutes one a receipt next to verify my account and a third that stated we need to do a manual review which could take up to one business day. At this point I'm very confused and concern since I have a delivery on Monday. I contacted the number on the site but they were closed until Monday.

on Monday, again I tried to call but no one was there. I left my phone and asked that someone call me ASAP. I also followed up with an email asking for them to send me my gift cards or cancel my order and issue me a refund immediately so I can PAY for my windows. At this point I have had to borrow money to cover my purchase due to this inconvenience.

I received NO phone call but I receive an email stating my gift cards had been cancelled. After numerous conversations and emails I am now on day 6 and still have not been refunded my $800.00. The employees stated that I needed to be patient this could take up to 11 days for me to recieve my refund. Then he stated he would of given me a discount for my next purchase but since I wasn't going to use their site any longer he would not offer me that.Really?? In this day and age it does not take that long to process a credit back to a customer.

Buyer beware this Company does NOT have the best interest of their customers. still waiting!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giftcardzencom/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Giftcardzencom-Wheres-my-refund-Internet-1126905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giftcardzen.com