Complaint Review: Gifts Forte

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: DEJJ — Davie Florida United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte Another Rip-Off Gifts Forte, Internet

DO NOT ORDER from this website.

I hate to admit it, but I think I got scammed too.  Same tactics as with the others: got an email after I ordered but the link to track my order didn't work, my credit card was charged almost immediately, no answer at the 800 number, no reply to my "live chat".  After several emails & a "call back request" at the website, "James" emailed that my order had shipped but perhaps there was an error in the address, so it would be shipped again & tracking number would be sent again. Nothing. A week later, another barrage of messages from me, and another reply from "James" telling me this time there is a problem with the "fulfillment company" but my order would be shipped by end of week & tracking number would come Monday. That was yesterday. Yeah.

I requested a refund to my credit card today. We will see.

I will assist in any effort to shut this site down to keep others from getting ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-Another-Rip-Off-Gifts-Forte-Internet-909827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte