• Report: #1062015

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: ericah — Inverness Florida
Gifts Forte
Internet USA

Gifts Forte I placed an order for my wedding favors, $340.39 was paid for that day via master card. I received a confirmation email that they were paid in full & they received my order. It has been 6 weeks, I have not received a tracking number or any type of communication from this company & I have sent 6 different requests and no reply. Internet

I placed my order with gifts forte on 5/10/13, for my wedding favors $340.39, paid in full by master card.  I still have not received my order, nor have they returned my 6 emails to be contacted about this order.  It has now been over 6 weeks, I want my money back so I can order my wedding favors from a company that might actually send me my favors!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-I-placed-an-order-for-my-wedding-favors-34039-was-paid-for-that-day-via-ma-1062015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte