Complaint Review: Gifts Forte

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Sonia — Hayward California United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte I placed an order on 8/9/2012. I have not received anything. Its been more than 2 weeks. I try calling an send several e-mails an no response. Internet

I have placed an order on 8/9/12. It's been more than 2 weeks and I have not received anything. I have tried calling and send several e-mails and no answer. I dont know what to do. I have a baptism coming this week end, and I dont have my items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-I-placed-an-order-on-892012-I-have-not-received-anything-Its-been-more-th-933020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte