Complaint Review: Gifts Forte

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: Bri — Sacramento California United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte Impressive Personalization Fruad, never ships order, Internet

*General Comment: How did you get your refund???

*Author of original report: Refund received

I ordered just a couple of items from Gifts Forte aka Impressive Personalization on May 23rd and was charged that day. I received an email confirmation of my order that had a link to my order status on their website. I continued to check the link, but there was never a change in my status, the order never shipped.

On June 4th I chatted with someone named "Ed N" who informed me that my order did ship and should arrive by thursday or they would reship for free. Fine. Thursday arrives, no package. Can't say I was shocked at this point. I had tried calling the number on the site, but there is a lame answering machine message every time, so I had to use the chat. Ed was unable to provide me with any tracking information for the package.

It is now June 13th and no package. So I have contacted them again, of course via chat, there is no way to actually get a hold of a live person. I chatted with Carlos who very agreeably told me he would cancel my order and issue a refund. I informed him that I expected a refund in 48 hours or I would be contacting the authorities about this. I have kept my chat transcripts and will update if I do or do not receive a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-Impressive-Personalization-Fruad-never-ships-order-Internet-897056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte

#1 General Comment

How did you get your refund???

AUTHOR: consumer - (United States of America)

Hello,

My fianc is currently going thru the same dilemma and I would love to know how did you go about getting a refund?

My fianc placed an order over a month ago and have not received anything.  My fianc is getting the same ole it's on the way and it will be sent in time.

Please help my fianc get her refund because we already have more than enough issues planning a wedding.

Any information you provide will be useful.

Thanks in advance!

Refund received

AUTHOR: Bri - (United States of America)

I received a refund within 24 hours of my request for one, after never receiving the products.