Complaint Review: Gifts Forte

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: kbm82 — Blaine United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte Impressive Personalization I never received my product and they are no longer responding to my calls, emails, chats, etc. Internet

After multiple emails with no responses, trying the chat online thing, calling the phone # excessively, I still have not rec'd my order and it's been over 2.5 weeks since I placed it. I rec'd one email back guaranteing I would receive my order by Today 8/10/12, however it hasn't even shipped yet, so obviously I'm not getting it today. I am getting no response when I call them either. I call the number and it's some other company name, obviously a home voicemail as you can tell it's on an old machine. No response to voicemail, emails, live chat, nothing. Their hours online do not match the hours on the voicemail either. I'm filing a report with my bank and I have asked them to look further into reporting it to authorities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-Impressive-Personalization-I-never-received-my-product-and-they-are-no-longer-925242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte