Complaint Review: Gifts Forte

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte Impressive Personalization More like Gifts Forgotten....NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER!!! Internet

I placed my order to giftsforte.com on 6/30/12, today is 8/14/12 and I have yet to receive my wedding favors!! A few weeks ago I sent them an e-mail stating that I had not received my shipment nor had I gotten any email stating that it had ever been shipped, they did respond back then stating that it was shipped...no tracking number included and I still have no favors. Neither the contact number nor the contact link on their webpage works.   I have been able to reach someone via email and I have asked for a full refund.

Will update if it happens:/ Even if it does....DO NOT USE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-Impressive-Personalization-More-like-Gifts-ForgottenNEVER-RECEIVED-MY-ORDE-927229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte