Complaint Review: Gifts Forte

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Rachel — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte Impressive Personalization Scammed me on party favors I ordered Internet

On July 30, 2012, I placed an online order from Gifts Forte for 100 luggage tags to give as gifts to members of a MOPS organization I belong to.  The total amount was $189.25 and I paid through Paypal.  I immediately received an order confirmation and thought nothing of it since the website looked good and not suspicious at all.  I do much of my shopping online and consider myself to be pretty savvy when it comes to online shopping.

I had a couple of questions about my order and within a couple of hours, tried contacting them by email and phone.  Nobody ever returned my calls, answered my live chat session requests or answered my emails.  I pretty quickly realized I had been scammed because as I was searching the internet for other telephone numbers for the vendor, I stumbled across the Ripoff Report website and saw all of the other complaints.  Fortunately, Paypal reimbursed me.  I would love to see this website shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-Impressive-Personalization-Scammed-me-on-party-favors-I-ordered-Internet-1018722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte