Complaint Review: Gifts Forte

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Lori — Warminster Pennsylvania United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte Impressive Personalizations SCAMM!! DO NOT TRUST!! Internet

I did not know this website was fraudulent when I placed my order. I thought I would do something nice for my daughter, who is expecting her first child. I went on the site to order some personalized favors for her baby shower, and needless to say, I never received what I ordered!

I found the site online, and thought it looked legitimate. I found some items I wanted to get for her and placed the order. I also did receive a confirmation email stating my order was placed and thought it would be about a week or two to receive everything. I then realized I never received any shipping information, or tracking numbers, so I decided to try and call the 800 number listed to get the information. When I tried calling, I only got an automated message saying all representatives were busy and to leave a message. But to my surprise, the phone hung up on me and I was not able to leave a message!

After that I looked on the website and found a link to request a call back. I think I requested that three times, and still have not received a call back. I then found another link that said live chat by comm100, so I tried that. They told me that Gifts Forte account has been cancelled and they apologized but could not help me.

I then noticed that Gifts Forte took the money out of my bank account for the items I never received. I contacted WePay, the company that handles the money, and they told me that they have no information about the orders, they just take the money!! How can a company just take the money and not know anything about the order itself?

One thing I learned from this, Google search a company before placing an order with them. If I would have known to do that, I would not be file this report right now. I ask from everyone who has been scammed, please file a report like me to let others know what has happened. You may be able to prevent this type of situation.

Needless to say, I am furious about this whole situation! This is the first time I have been scammed  and I want to put it out there to others, DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-Impressive-Personalizations-SCAMM-DO-NOT-TRUST-Internet-928338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte