Complaint Review: Gifts Forte

• Reported By: bigd9484 — Eden Prairie Minnesota United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte Never Received Items, Internet

*Author of original report: Refund Received

Ordered $300 worth of groomsmen's gifts from this site on July 15th.  It is now August 8th and I am glad I googled "gifts forte review" because about 30 hits from this site came up.  I have since demanded my money back and I will update if that actually happens.  Hopefully I can still get personalized gifts in time for my wedding.  Thanks to the others who wrote for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-Never-Received-Items-Internet-923121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte

Refund Received

AUTHOR: bigd9484 - (United States of America)

Luckily, whoever this person is who is registering these fraudulent websites, uses wepay.com as his method of receiving payment, which is a legitimate website.  When I made the purchase, I received emails from wepay.com saying my money was going through them.   So, I registered a free username with them and opened a ticket.  I registered that the same day I posted the initial comment (8/6)  It is 8/9 and I received an email from wepay saying I am getting a full refund on both orders.

I want to say thank you again to the people who took the time to post on this site.  If you have been duped as some of us have, start with wepay.com.