Complaint Review: Gifts Forte

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn — Palmerton Pennsylvania United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte Scam, Items never ship Internet

With regret, I must say, this company appears to be a fraud. I have waited for my items for a month, and for the internet that is a long time. What should be a wonderful experience (being a Grandmother for the first time), has turned into a frustrating cycle of no answer phone calls, and shady emails from a person named James. My item's have never shipped and I do believe after reading reviews, they never will. I am giving them until July 6th to fulfill their commitment, or I will proceed with the actions I have already laid the ground work for. This company apparently has only been an internet site for approx 75 days. and there have been numerous complaints thus far. I do not recommend them, please do not use them. You will receive only excuses, you will regret it.   I will post again after July 6th. If I receive my items (a small order) I will rescind this post.  Shame on you Gifts Forte, you take advantage of people who are happy to buy merchandise from you. You could have a good thing here, but you choose to be dishonest, I feel sorry for the people who feel the need to take advantage of others. I am a fervent supporter of free enterprise, and am deeply disappointed in Gifts Forte.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-Scam-Items-never-ship-Internet-904336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte