cholesterol

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Danyel — Vinton Louisiana United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte Wedding scam company Internet

I ordered personalized cake toppers on June 3, 2012 and the money was removed from my account on June 4, 2012.  It is now August 13, 2012 and I still have not received my order. I have contact the company multiple times without any success.  I have continually stated I will patiently wait for my order but if they are unable to deliver as promised I would like to know so I can order from another company. The original delivery date was supposed to be approximately 10-14 days from the day I ordered it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-Wedding-scam-company-Internet-926416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte