• Report: #920516

• Reported By: KC, MO — kansas city Missouri United States of America
Gifts Forte

Gifts Forte giftsforte.com HUGE SCAM BUYER BEWARE , Internet

*Author of original report: No Refund from Gifts Forte

Huge scam. I had received an email stating my order was received and a link was attached to the email that would allow me to track my package. When i went to the link, there was no tracking number.

So I called them. Only got a answering machine. So I emailed them. No response. So I tried to do live chat with them. No response. Asked for a call back. No response. So I sent one last email stating that if a refund was not received with in 24 hours. Serious actions would be taken.

Will update this report in 2 days to see if a refund was given or not.

To those who are still looking into buying from this company. I implore you to look else where.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-Forte/internet/Gifts-Forte-giftsfortecom-HUGE-SCAM-BUYER-BEWARE-Internet-920516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts Forte

No Refund from Gifts Forte

AUTHOR: KC, MO - (United States of America)

Well I gave them 6 days to give me a refund. Still nothing. I tried email, message, calling them, and live chat and to no surprise I received no response.