Complaint Review: Gifts for Professionals

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: joye7 — ARLINGTON Virginia
Gifts for Professionals
Internet USA

Gifts for Professionals TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - SHODDY PRODUCT Savannah, GA Internet

Gifts for Professionals sent me a broken statue and when I called to ask about a replacement/refund on 3/28, the "customer service agent" Josie Murphy yelled at me because she'd "done me a favor" by customizing the order and I should have known that it would break during transit. I asked to speak to a manager (at 4pm) and she said he'd gone home for the day but she would email me a shipping label so that I could mail the statue back.

She never mailed me the shipping label or issued a refund. I have called several times to speak with the manager, Shannon Burns, but he will not answer the phone or call me back. Josie screens all phone calls and refuses to transfer me to anyone else in the company that can resolve this issue, yelling at me every time I call and she says that Shannon will call me "when he gets around to it. [continued below]....

I received an email from Shannon a few days later telling me that I'd get a refund, but he still refuses to call me back or actually issue the refund. Don't EVER order from this company - they are a complete scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifts-for-Professionals/internet/Gifts-for-Professionals-TERRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-SHODDY-PRODUCT-Savannah-GA-Internet-1138191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifts for Professionals