• Report: #920993

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: becky101 — Walnut Illinois United States of America
GiftsForte.com
GiftsForte.com Idontknow, California United States of America

GiftsForte.com GirftsForte.com-8623 I ordered my Groomsmen & best man favors also so table place card holders and never received or heard anything from the company. There is no way to contact them. everytime you call you get the same gu Idontknow, California

On July 16 I ordered 3 glass mugs and 60 some place card holders from GiftsForte.com. I have been waiting to receive them. I havent heard anything besides an email with what i purchased and how much they charged me. It was for $125.64 There was $18.47 In shipping in that. Today I went back to that email and went to the website got the phone number and called them. There was a guy that said they were busy helping other customers and that you could go online and chat or send them a message. So I continued to call a couple more times thinking they were just busy but everytime the phone hangs up. You cant get put on hold or anything. So then I went to the "Live Chat" on their website. It says to hold on its connecting with someone. It never connects to anyone. So they give you an option to click on to leave them a message through email. I sent them a message and have not received anything yet. When I googled their website name a bunch of things came up saying people got scammed trying to buy wedding favors from this website, they paid for what they thought they were getting and never received anything! We need to stop these People! It doesnt have any location of where they are out of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GiftsFortecom/Idontknow-California-/GiftsFortecom-GirftsFortecom-8623-I-ordered-my-Groomsmen-best-man-favors-also-so-table-920993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GiftsForte.com