Complaint Review: GiftsForte.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Whitney — West New York New Jersey United States of America

GiftsForte.com Never Sent the Favors I Ordered for My Wedding!!!, Bogus phone number Internet

On June 6, 2012, I ordered coasters as the reception gifts for my upcoming wedding from giftsforte.com.  I put the date of the event as 8/15/12, hoping to get the coasters in plenty of time. I paid via PayPal & the money was taken from my account that same day.  I received a confirmation e-mail from giftsforte.com and believed everything was kosher.

On July 22, 2012, I replied to the confirmation e-mail because my items had not yet arrived and received the following e-mail response: "Hi Whitney, Thanks for informing us about the issue regarding your order.Your order is shipped directly from our supplier and you should have received your order by now since it shouldn't take that long to receive your order.  We will go ahead and reship your order. Please confirm the following shipping address is correct.  You should receive your order within 1 week. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. Regards, James www.GiftsForte.com"

On August 13, 2012, I decided to e-mail them again, and I did not receive a response.  I called the number on their site and it says to fill out a form on their website, so I did.  My fiancee called them and got the same message, so I filled out the form again and responded to the confirmation e-mail once again.  Still no information, no coasters.  My order status says that these items have "shipped", but no tracking can be provided and no one can be contacted.  Now, I see a number of fraud reports on this site and feel that I must sadly join the ranks.  STAY AWAY FROM GIFTSFORTE.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GiftsFortecom/internet/GiftsFortecom-Never-Sent-the-Favors-I-Ordered-for-My-Wedding-Bogus-phone-number-Inte-927664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GiftsForte.com